Delivery and Returns
Christmas Working Days & Delivery Dates
- Wednesday 23rd December - last orders cut-off midday. Expected Delivery 29th December or later.
- Thursday 24th December - Closed
- Friday 25th December - Closed
- Saturday 26th December - Closed
- Sunday 27th December - Closed
- Monday 28th December - Closed
- Tuesday 29th December - Dispatches made over the Christmas period will be dispatched.
- Wednesday 30th December - Open as normal.
- Thursday 31st December - Closed
- Friday 1st January 2021 - Closed
- Saturday 2nd January 2021 - Closed
- Sunday 3rd January 2021 - Closed
- Monday 4th January 2021 - Open as normal.
Orders placed by 1:00pm Mon - Fri will be picked, packed and dispatched on the same day.
The delivery speed is dependent on the shipping service you choose at the checkout. We offer three services: Standard Delivery, Express Delivery, Saturday Delivery*. Your estimated delivery date is shown in the checkout at the time of ordering.
Orders received on weekends and bank holidays will be shipped the next working day. You will receive an email with a tracking number after we have shipped it.
Where we deliver to
We delivery to the UK & Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Orkney, Shetland and all of Scottish Highlands and Islands.We do not deliver to the Republic of Ireland.
All items purchased from the heroesfancydress.co.uk website can be returned for a refund within 30 days from receipt of goods.
In order to return an item to us you will need
- Visit our returns center
- Enter your order number and email address to start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
- Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
Unfortunately we cannot accept returns of cosmetics, panties, hosiery and wigs where the packaging has been opened, so please make sure you're happy with the product before opening the packaging. If you attempt to return any of these items and they are found to be worn we are not obliged to issue a refund.
We ask that you care for our goods whilst they're in your possession, and all items returned to us should be in its original packaging. The product must always be suitable for resale, and all items will be inspected by our Returns Team when we receive it.
If any of the product is missing or its packaging is damaged, we aren't obliged to issue a refund.
You and the carrier you select are fully responsible for the condition of the returned goods until they are received at our warehouse. The cost of return postage is at your expense, and we recommend you use a tracked service and obtain proof of postage.
The full price of the product will be refunded to you (subject to any deduction we are entitled to make due to your use of or damage to the products), including the cost of standard delivery.
We do our best to issue refunds within a week of receiving the item back to us, but if this isn't appropriate then we promise to make all refunds within 14 calendar days from receiving the goods back to our warehouse., or, if earlier, the day on which you provide evidence that you have returned the goods to us.
Please package items securely.
If we receive any returned items outside of the conditions of this policy (for example, you try to return an opened pair of stockings to us) the items will not be refunded. We will provide you with a reason why and if you would like us to post these items back to you, we will ask for £7.99 to cover the cost of a tracked postal service. Our Returns Team will be in touch with you to arrange payment of postage if you choose this option.
We are not obliged to issue refunds for any returned items which fall outside of the terms laid out in this Returns Policy.
Your statutory rights are not affected.